Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lo siento

Hello all! It's Ignis here, and I wanted to tell y'all that I am sorry!!! (That's what the title to this post means, but in Spanish.) I should have posted TWO WEEKS ago but I didn't. Here I am now, so lets all forgive and forget, shall we?
Because there are oh-so-many books to mourn.
A bad, sideways book
Starting with this one here--very popular and arguably funny, although I dislike it. But that's irrelevant.


 THIS is what's relevant. Not only did all the pages come out but some JERK colored in the spine!!!!!!!!!!

This is me, holding up the two parts of the book.
Behind me is the workroom, where Imber does her magic.


When Imber glued the pages back in, you could still kind of see the green spine.
*sigh*

Oh, one more thing: lets all have a round of applause for Imber. She cleared out all million and one books on the repair shelf! Woot woot! And we have plenty of new pictures to blog about.

--Ignis

No comments:

Post a Comment